Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Ups...

Sorry for the late post...
I'm getting depressed after failing this semester TT_TT. I'm having lack of motivation in almost everything.
I even haven't gone to the dentist although I felt toothache since last month -_-.
Lately I have been spending my time inside my room. Watching some old anime and looking for some manga to read also. Anyway I keep doing useless thing.
Last week finally I went to cinemas to watch Sherlock Holmes 2. I actually planned to wait for the DVD release, but then I was bored and I was curious about the story, so I went instead. The movie is dubbed in german, so I didn't catch some of the dialogues, but well, at least I understand most of them.
My last obsession now is playing otome games. So far I only manages to find some fan made otome games. Most of the interesting ones still in japanese. Gosh, I want to play "Amnesia" and "Starry Sky- in Autumn". Hopefully some company will translate them into english.
As for the Hakuouki that will be released this month, though I'm not a big fan of the anime, I definitely gonna buy it!!

Anyway, enough for the rambling.... this is the link for Kaze Hikaru v22 ch112
the password today is bios

By the way, AnimeFreakKatie hasn't kontakt me for a while, she is still busy with her college, it seems. And since she is also the typesetter, I think the release for Sei Scans is going to be on hold for a while.

While I'm waiting for her, you are welcome to request of the translation of whichever chapter between volume 21-28. Just leave a comment under.
As for the whole release, I'm in my lazy state, so unless somebody help me in cleaning, editing and typsetting the chapter, there won't be any scanlation release.

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Please rekease chapters 99 and on. I habe been waiting forever. Please release from ch 99 and on in english. Please, oh, please. Pretty please?

Unknown hat gesagt…

I'm sorry, the translation for 99 is almost done and 100 is halfway done, but AnimeFreakKatie hasn't given me any responds, and since the translations was a collaboration work between me and her, I cannot release those on my own.
You can however read her version of translation on her website.

Rina hat gesagt…

Hey Orange Pekoe!
First of all I'm sorry to hear that you`re struggeling with your studies. I'm a student myself (5th Semester- so the end is near :) and I know how sometimes it's just like disaster waiting to happen (Believe me).

Anyway, I'm so happy that there is a KH Fan outthere (and in Germany- my home sweet home!!) who scans and translates those chapters I can't get.

I've read everything up to vol. 20, so I'm missing vol. 21.
I'd really like to help (I'm only afraid I won't be much of a help since I only speak german, english an a little french :( But if there is anything I can do- let me know, okay? :)

PS: This is actually the first time I read a blog! I'm still trying to find my way araound and stuff. So please don't hit me if I got anything wrong^^
BTW:Should I write in english or german to you?

Unknown hat gesagt…

@Rina
Well, if you can do some cleaning and typsetting, that would be great....
And I need someone to proofread my translation also, my grammar is a mess.
And you're free to write either in english or in german, well, as long as it's the language that I understand.

Rina hat gesagt…

Okay then. Start with proofreading?

Unknown hat gesagt…

@Rina
on which chapter?

Rina hat gesagt…

Sorry, the flu struck me down... :(
I suggest chronological- I'm not sure which chapter would be next, I couldn't find ch 100, but 112 is released already. So just give me anything you want to finish :)

I hope you're okay and that you soon find a store that can send KH ^^

Kommentar veröffentlichen