Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Noooooooooooo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Still in my last obsession of playing otome games, I tried to buy Hakuoki, but cannot find it in any local store, so  I went to yesasia.com. Just before I click the buy button, I realized that they did not ship the game to Germany T-T  I went to amazon.com, but then I was afraid of the taxes. Then I looked a way to make a US PSN account, but to buy from it is very compicated so I gave up.... hiks, I really want to play it.

Still no news from AnimeFreakKatie, don't know until when. And I have no idea on what chapter I should work now. . .

In my idle time, I tried to ask one of the biggest store in Indonesia to ship me Kaze Hikaru 29, but it seems that they do not ship overseas.... -_-

Hmmmm...... I'm confused @_@

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi, Orange Pekoe! Sorry it's been awhile. Yeah, I've started college for the first time, and I realize I don't have time to work on scanslations at the moment. I'm sorry to have kept you hanging. I might be able to get back to work in the summer, maybe sooner. But for now, I'm going to have to put it on hold.

Sorry. ^^

~AnimeFreakKatie

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi, I was posting in the Kaze Hikaru Fans LJ (http://kazehikarufans.livejournal.com) and I really want to help scanlate. I really want to get a scanlation project off the ground. I don't know much about editing, but I can try and help.

I'm fluent in Japanese and English.

Want to try and work together? My personal email is on my profile on my lj.

Unknown hat gesagt…

@picklepress
I cannot contact you at your LJ, since I don't have an account. Can you leave your email here instead?

Kommentar veröffentlichen