Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

Recruiting Editor and Proofreader!!!


Hi there,
For the next chapters on, I'll be collaborating with AnimeFreakKatie and we'll forming a group together.
Because we're both a translator, we need some more people to help us with the scanlation.


Right now, the job that I'm considering are...


Editor : I only use mspaint, so I cannot teach someone from basic, therefore I need someone who's already capable of editing, and not the slow one. Since I know, I have made some KH fans waiting too long,  I preferably having someone who could do one chapter in more or less one month. 


Proofreader (unsure): I don't know if AnimeFreakKatie need one, but I definitely need it. My english is a disaster. I'm sure many of you don't even understand my sentences.


Raw provider: I have a scanner and I have the manga until volume 28 (Indonesian version, though). So at the pinch, we could use my book, but the quality will be very low since the paper are very thin. So preferably, I need someone to provide the real raws. 


Any other position is also opened, so if you wanted to be Cleaner, Typsetter, or anything else, do contact me.
Anyone interested could left a comment on this post plus a position you wanted to fill. And don't forget your e-mail adress. Or you could contacting AnimeFreakKatie in her website : 

2 Kommentare:

Tessa hat gesagt…

Hey! ^^ I'm the admin from Evil Flowers, Tessa, and we were planing to work on Kaze Hikaru after the new year when we'll be finishing some of our current projects. We have all the staff we need for this, but I don't mind doing a joint with you guys. Thought I would like for us to take the editing part because the staff that's the most enthusiastic about this is one of our main editors. She's experienced and very fast. If you are interested please contact me at evil.flowers.project@gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Do you still need a proofreader? I might be able to do the job. please contact me at boygems@gmail.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen