Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Kaze Hikaru v20 c098

Phew, after marathoning for 2 days, I finished it.

I'm going to start working on chapter 99 and 112, though I cannot guarantee when I could finish it.

Anyway here is the link:

Kaze Hikaru v20 c098

psw: Milch


Note:
The right spelling of photography in japanese is potogarafi (Nagakura's is the right one).

On page 10, Yohee really called Okita = Okita-sense and Kamiya = Kamiya-han(I didn't typ the wrong word).
-sense and -sensei, -han and -san have the same meaning, they are just regional dialect.

On the page 16, I decided to left the sfx as it is, because editing it would take too much time and it would ruin the whole picture too (foremost, I'm just too lazy).

Page 19, On the dialog bubble, Hijikata was saying that he's dating a bikuni, but on the bottom of the page, there IS an explanation that what Hijikata meant was a prostitute cosplaying as bikuni.

Please do not distribute the link or upload the chapter to any mangareader.

If I make any error or some weird sentences in my translation please send a comment on this post. I'll edit the chapter and release the 2nd version.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello, thank you so much for translating! I saw that there hadn't been any releases in awhile so I started translating for Kaze Hikaru too. I've already finished ch 98, ch 99, and I'm almost done with ch. 100. Would you like to team up to form a new translating group? We can work on translating Kaze Hikaru together, and we can edit each other. What do you think?

You can check my translations here:

http://animefreakkatie.livejournal.com/4241.html

Please message me at livejournal, or email me at AnimeFreakKatie@yahoo.com , and let me know!

Thanks!

Kommentar veröffentlichen