Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

Matcha Eis

Lately, I want to eat ice cream matcha, but it's very difficult to found in Germany. In an asian restaurant, I have to pay € 2 for a small portion of it. So, I have to make it by myself....
But, there is a various recipe of it. After reading most of it, rather than using one recipe, I tried to combine them . . .


The recipe that I used was this . . .


Matcha Eis


3-4 TL     Matchapulver
50 ml       warmes Wasser (ungefähr 80 grad Celcius)
2              Eigelb
80 g         Zucker
200 g       Schlagsahne (ohne Zucker)


Matcha und Zucker im Schlüssel gut verrühren.


Warmes Wasser dazu geben und schaumig schlagen.


Eigelb geben und nochmal schlagen.


In einer anderen Schlüssel die Sahne steif schlagen und unter Matchamasse geben.


Alles im Eismaschine eingießen.




It was rather creamy and the taste of the green tea was strong, because I like it like that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen