Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010

On temporary HIATUS!!!

I was trying to translate Kaze Hikaru as I begin my new semester, but that seems impossible to do. I have to visit college from 8am till 6pm almost everyday, plus anatomy lessons 4 times a week and a mini test every month, I barely can translate only 6 pages from the end of holiday until now.
So I decided to continue to work on Kaze Hikaru on some long holiday (don't know when, but hopefully soon), and I would release new chapter after the currently new chapter, that was regulary updated on mangafox, stop (since I figured it's better for the readers to read the previous chapter first).

2 Kommentare:

Webby hat gesagt…

If you need an editor, to clean and maybe type set your translations, I might be able to help. (I've already downloaded raws of Kaze Hikaru up to vol 26? around there.)

If not, then I will continue to wait for more scanlations! <3
Email me at d34th.1if3@yahoo.com to reply to me!
Jen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello! My name is Anais, and I´ll be happy to help too, I can´t translate, but I´m up to everything else XD
Here´s my mail: cyrano2335@gmail.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen